MOVEMENT AGAINST SECOND SLAVERY PRESS RELEASE
The Damaturu and Maiduguri cells of the Movement Against Second Slavery fully supports the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Jonathan position on the Boko Haram insurgency.
1. There will be no negotiation with masked men. Let the Boko Haram leaders and sponsors namely one General Muhammadu Buhari declare what their political objective is, let there be a face to the Boko Haram insurgency. Enough of hiding in the shadows like common criminals. Are you criminals or politicians?
2. We support the Commander-In Chief’s decision not to remove JTF troops from the battlespace until Boko Haram unconditionally surrenders.
3. We hold Northern Elders responsible for any continued violence in the North of Nigeria. In the African tradition elders have the authority to call the youth to order. Therefore Northern elders need to call the Boko Haram operatives to order because they live in our communities and and they are known to the elders.
4. Movement Against Second Slavery believes in ONE NIGERIA and will never support the breakup of the Federation.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
https://videopress.com/v/zuoM618O?resizeToParent=true&cover=true&posterUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ffelastory.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F10%2Fghaddafi_mov_std.original.jpg&preloadContent=metadata Before NATO intervention oil production was 1.6 million barrels per day After the intervention and overthrow of Colonel Muammar...