WOMEN PREFER BIG PHALLUSES
It has for thousands of years.
The phallus played a role in the cult of Osiris in ancient Egyptian religion. When Osiris’ body was cut in 14 pieces, Seth scattered them all over Egypt and his wife Isis retrieved all of them except one, his penis, which was swallowed by a fish; see the Legend of Osiris and Isis. Supposedly, Isis made a wooden replacement.
The phallus was a symbol of fertility, and the god Min was often depicted as ithyphallic, that is, with an erect penis.Min was believed to bestow sexual powers to all men.
University of Ottawa Study
“As past studies have shown, women prefer tall men with broad shoulders and narrow hips, like an Olympic swimmer. But when [Dr. Brian] Mautz controlled for those variables, it turned out that penis size (overall length and girth) was about as important as stature,” reports the team over at NBC News.
Mautz and his team at the University of Ottawa showed pictures of “life-sized male figures” to 105 Australian women, who seemed to prefer spending more time gazing at the diagrams with larger flaccid male members — and rated them higher, too:
“As you increase penis size, the amount of attractiveness scores gets bigger” in a linear fashion, he explained, until 7.6 centimeters, or 3 inches. After three inches, attractiveness still increased, but in smaller increments.
Not only were the ratings higher, but the women also spent more time gazing at the generously endowed figures, a sign they preferred looking at them as opposed to figures with smaller penises.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mastodon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)