Wether na People Deceiving People (PDP) or Another Problem Coming(APC). Let the greedy Northern oligarchs like #Atiku #Buhari #Babangida and that pedophile take note.
Foreign observers have noted these trends in Nigerian#politics.
1. PDP internal squabbles are centred on Jonathan running in 2015 for a second term. Jonathan is from the South south geo-political zone. The south south produces the crude oil that is sold on global markets and the proceeds used to pay for the armed forces, the federal civil service, state and local governments.
2. There is an unwritten agreement among Nigerian political elites that the presidency will be rotated among the six geo-political zones every two terms.
3. The rebellion by Atiku and the renegade governors could lead to instability in 2015 as election violence soars and the army is called in.
4. The treasury is depleted as Jonathan loyalists use state funds to pay off rivals.
We conclude that nobody has the interests of Nigeria at heart. The walk out was just for money. $$$ stuffed in Ghana Must Go bags are what Atiku and his cohorts want.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
https://videopress.com/v/zuoM618O?resizeToParent=true&cover=true&posterUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ffelastory.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F10%2Fghaddafi_mov_std.original.jpg&preloadContent=metadata Before NATO intervention oil production was 1.6 million barrels per day After the intervention and overthrow of Colonel Muammar...