China will end US dominance in 30 years
China will surpass the United States in every facet of its economy within the next 30 years. Vladimir Putin President of Russia predicted today during his annual end of year press conference at the Kremlin.
By 2049 according to projections and current decline in the United States China will be celebrating 100 years of the Chinese People’s War of Liberation, America would have lost its finance and trade dominance. “Today, China’s economy is already larger than America’s in terms of purchasing power parity.” According to him, “by 2035-2050, it will have surpassed it and China will become the leading economy in the world according to all metrics.”
The West is working hard to undermine China the world most populous nation and halt its growth. The US led diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing over human right abuses is an attempt to stifle China so it “cannot raise its head above its competitors. He then blasted the decision as “unacceptable and erroneous,” and an “attempt to restrain the development of the People’s Republic of China.
Putin surprised the assembled press when he told them that China was Russia’s number one partner.
“We have very trusting relations and it helps us build good business ties as well.”
“We are cooperating in the field of security. The Chinese Army is equipped to a significant extent with the world’s most advanced weapons systems. We are even developing certain high-tech weapons together.”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mastodon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)